For those of you who don’t know, I’ve been working on a few travel guide books!
I’m not really a writer, as you can tell by my grammar 😊. But after traveling for 7 years nomadically, I’ve learned so much it would be a waste to not share it with everyone. So, over the last year, I’ve been putting together some easy to digest mini-guides and a robust travel (and life) hacking guide to help others learn how to travel smarter or live nomadically (and freaking do it right – i’m talking first class, luxury homes, skydiving, etc).
I always hate getting books and having to read through so much fluff to get a few good tips, so I loaded these books with tons of travel hacks so my readers will get a lot out of it.
I cover everything from general travel hacking and working nomadically to investing in the vacation rental market to offset travel expenses.
So If you’ve ever wanted to learn how to get super discounted flights, save time at the airport, stay in luxury homes for FREE, take advantage of points and rewards programs, invest in your own rental property, or just budget better – these books have you covered.
Some things you’ll learn in these guides:
- Our story, how me and my fiance went from being college dropouts earning minimum wage to traveling the world as “digital nomads”, living in luxurious accomodations and running successful online businesses, all while having investments cover many of our life and travel expenses.
- How to budget better in general, at home, for travel, and while traveling.
- How to travel like a professional life hacker. Learn how to save time at the airport, be prepared and pack efficiently.
- How to get the best rates for flights, accomodations, rental cars, rail passes etc.
- How to get blogger discounts, or free travel!
- How to use rewards and points programs.
- How to find free and paid travel opportunities (live in a castle, and get a salary!)
- How to live and work nomadically.
- How to join the community and launch a successful vacation rental business. We’ve interviewed some of Airbnb’s and VRBO’s super hosts to learn the secrets of running a successful and lucrative vacation rental business.
In the next two weeks, I’ll be launching “75 Hacks to Travel Big on Any Budget” . This mini-book is for people like me who like to get all the big travel hacking tips in a direct, quick and easy read. For those of you who like stories, motivation, more in-depth hacking, lessons, walkthroughs, interviews and even some tutorials, the full guide book will be for you!
If you’d like to get a free copy of 75 Hacks to Travel Big on Any Budget, subscribe to my blog and mailing list – and when the book is available I’ll send you a free copy!